A spiritual mentoring relationship is an encounter between two people engaged in spiritual practice. It is a relationship that offers support and guidance for your own spiritual journey. The spiritual mentor helps you to discover your true purpose in life through deepening your spiritual practice and exploring ways to align daily life with practice. This relationship enters in to the process of mindful inquiry and dialogue. This dialogue provides a means to help you gain clarity around what is most important to you and discover the unique and creative ways in which your spiritual life will unfold.
A spiritual mentorship is a relationship and a partnership that honors your own innate wisdom which when listened to, will be your ultimate source of clarity, tranquility, wisdom, love and compassion.
Who can benefit from spiritual mentoring?
Anyone can benefit from the process of spiritual mentoring. Regardless of religious background or spiritual orientation as long as you have have an interest in finding a deeper connection to the spiritual life, spiritual mentoring can be of benefit to you. Those that enter into spiritual mentoring are people just like yourself that want to explore ways to use the compassionate and contemplative practices of mindfulness meditation and mindful inquiry to address the deeper questions of living a life of value, purpose and meaningful change.
What is the process of spiritual mentoring?
Spiritual Mentoring is a process that uses mindfulness meditation, mindful inquiry, body-centered awareness and values clarification to establish guidance for an ongoing spiritual practice.
Beginning the journey includes receiving support and guidance on the ways to deepen your meditation and spiritual practices.
- Explore your personality type and the insight gained from better understanding your personality as it relates to your spiritual journey
- Continued support through gaining feedback around the sharing of your own experiences and observations of your practice
- Ongoing dialogue about how your practice is revealing itself in your day-to-day life
- Explore specific teachings you are currently studying and receive guidance and support to further your practice
- Ongoing support and exploration of unique experiences that may come up with the deepening of a spiritual practice
- All of this is done through mindful inquiry; which is a dialogue between two people in order to explore your inner experiences. This process leads to deeper understanding of self and develops the embodiment of moment-to-moment awareness.
Typically, spiritual mentorship begins with meeting every two weeks for the first two months and then can move to monthly meetings. Each session provides an opportunity to inquire and explore your inner, personal experiences that are arising within you during your spiritual practice. Each session is done in a mindfulness-informed approach which embodies gentleness, compassion, and curiosity on the path to realizing more fully your true purpose and the deeper truths that can be discovered along the way.
Sessions are by Zoom or Phone
BOOK APPOINTMENT BELOW
(CHOOSE THE SPIRITUAL MENTORING OPTION)